The goal for this audio stand was to stain it to match the Brasilia dresser and then bring it up to Delaware with me to serve as a TV stand. We looked up a few sources for recreating the "Brasilia" coloring which required a 2-stain process. This first effort turned out to be too dark so I won't share the blend quite yet - I think we've got it down though with the Brasilia Dresser.
We also replaced the original legs with the hairpins from this guy we picked up at an estate sale.
The final result!
A nice little comparison collage - notice all the stains, including the nice star/candle stain, are gone!
I love it!! :)