Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Before and After for Micheal's Dresser!

Since I do most of the blogging I tend to be the "keeper of the photos" and when I asked Micheal why he didn't include a "before" picture he said he couldn't find one. So without further ado, BEFORE and after. :)





The second photo gives you an idea of the damage on the finer details and the corners. I apologize to those who cannot stand the sight of painted wood (sorry mom) but it would have been very very difficult to sand and stain all the pieces!



4 comments:

KLS said...

How embarrassing... there is a dust bunny in the picture. Guess we're just keepin' it real right??

Leslie said...

so beautiful!!

Bridget said...

I can't lie, I get super excited when I see you've posted another before and after picture! You never fail to disappoint (and temporary inspire me, until I realize I have no knack for this stuff!) Hope all is well with the weekend renovations!

Nutbird said...

This is a beautiful dresser from the 1930's and solid as a rock. You have prolonged its life by painting it. Great job! Ann