Monday, October 24, 2011

DC Metro Deals Under $100


Some Craigslist finds - since I don't have time to go grab this stuff up myself I'll pass along my finds to you!

Not quite the vintage "poof" but still a nice wicker accent - $30



A cute vintage dining set that would look great with paint and new upholstery! - $50



Vintage oval mirror that would look beautiful either cleaned up or spray painted. Turquoise? Yes please! - $24! Couldn't beat that at Marshalls!



While these aren't vintage they have that industrial AND I'm pretty sure are a steal at $50 for both.



TEN DOLLARS for this beautiful 1940s waterfall desk/vanity - WHAT?! Looks to be in good shape too.



Cutie pa-tootie plaid leather ottoman - $50 is a bit pricey for my taste, but it sure is sweet!






1 comment:

Nutbird said...

I think we had something like that kitchen set in the late 50's. Good find. Ann