Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What We've Been Up To

I'm still plugging away at internship up in good'ol Wilmington. This week is officially WEEK 10!!!!!!!! I'm very much enjoying the experiences on internship although not enjoying the bachelorette lifestyle. I've made it home every weekend except this last weekend where Micheal came up to see me and deliver the finished TV stand!

A quick photo update life activities...


The freak snow storm that hit this area came and went only dropping a few big flakes on the DC area, but I enjoyed them as they came down!



Instead of the traditional carving of the pumpkin we went the spray paint route and set this guy out for the 10 or so trick-or-treaters that came to our door!



Our kitties are enjoying the fact that we turned the heater on!



Two of my favorite ladies came to visit me this weekend!! We had an amazing time catching up, laughing, making random trips to Stanton PA to La ToNALteca...It was amazing to see you girls, thanks for the visit!


No comments: