Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mid Century Christmas


Since I was gone the last two years, we did not really decorate for Christmas. I love Christmas and more importantly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas decorations. I have great memories of picking Christmas trees, unpacking the decorations and meticulously putting everything together. It made me sad not to do it the past few years, but it didn't make much sense. But I'm home now so bring on the decor!!

At an estate sale that we went to when my mom was in town we found some really neat vintage ornaments in really good condition.


They are now my favorite ornaments and look amazing on our tree. I will be looking for more!!




Cathrineholms also got in on the fun :)


Hope you're having as much fun celebrating the holidays as we are!

No comments: