Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Color Inspiration


Things are going much better since the "set it on fire" post a few days ago. I actually took the joint compound and spackle DOWNSTAIRS!! It's pretty much been living in the guest bedroom as there was no point in taking it too far given the seemingly endless need for it. So it was exciting to evict it from the space.

I wanted to share the color plan with you since I have started painting - Wahoo!


We're painting three walls Polished Silver by Valspar and doing and a graduated accent wall in these four yellows. There are so many accent colors that can go with this pairing, I'm really excited about the possibilities. These aren't colors that I would have normally put together but I was inspired by, of all things, one of my favorite purses!


This was one of those moments in Marshalls when I looked at Micheal and said "I have to have it." Fortunately for us it was only about $20. But it never fails, every time I use this purse I get compliments and people ask where I got it - so clearly the color combo works!

Hope everyone is having a great day!



Keywords: Guest bedroom, grey and yellow inspiration

No comments: