The sofa frame is here...
(Excuse the litter box)
The fabric is here...
(Excuse the black furry paperweight)
...and I'm here
I'm struggling folks. We plan on having a moving truck next Wednesday and that's so close I don't feel like I can get anything done before then. Which then leads to getting NOTHING done before then. I have a bad neck spasm, I'm sad, I'm grumpy and I just want to lay on the couch all day and each chocolate and drink Dr Pepper. Pity party, table of one please?
So Micheal says, make a to do list. Can it include getting a massage please honey??
- Use the old sofa pieces to cut out the pieces from the new fabric
- Buy a new litter box for Kali before we move
- Use the Restor-a-finish on the side tables
- Use goof-off to clean the paint splotchies off of the lamp we just bought
- Go for a walk
- Buy new foam and cording for sofa
- Schedule my groupon mani/pedi
- Reserve the moving truck
- Call to confirm that the power is on
- Take lots of deep breaths and fit in the occasional piece of chocolate and Dr Pepper and not feel guilty
Okay, here goes. One foot in front of the other.