Thursday, August 18, 2011

Progress



  1. Use the old sofa pieces to cut out the pieces from the new fabric
  2. Buy a new litter box for Kali before we move
  3. Use the Restor-a-finish on the side tables
  4. Use goof-off to clean the paint splotchies off of the lamp we just bought
  5. Go for a walk
  6. Buy new foam and cording for sofa
  7. Schedule my groupon mani/pedi
  8. Reserve the moving truck
  9. Call to confirm that the power is on
  10. Take lots of deep breaths and fit in the occasional piece of chocolate and Dr Pepper and not feel guilty

2 comments:

Nutbird said...

Why don't you forget about the sofa and just buy a futon? Or some cheap thing at Target? The prospect of recovering nothing but boards would make me crazy. As for the rest, what is the downside? You forget a few things. You are only going two hundred miles away. You have never lived alone. No wonder you feel bad. If you don't have everything you need, you do without for a while. Give yourself a break. It is not like you are going overseas, or to Alaska. Ann

KLS said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for your comments and I'm definitely working on my perspective. In reality it's the emotional piece of leaving Micheal and starting a very stressful but important year that is overwhelming me and that just overflows into the "stuff."

I'll get done what I get done and what I don't I'll finish later. :) Easy peasy.