ALL THREE UPPER CABINETS ARE HUNG!! WOOT! If that's not progress, I don't know what is.
We need to clean up the insides a little but I am choosing not to paint them. I know this is a pet peeve for some people and I might regret it sometime later but I'm willing to take that chance. I want cabinets.NOW.
We're doing cork liner on the bottom of each shelf and I really like the way it looks. I couldn't find ANY contact paper that I liked (that's being nice, it all seems to be hideous) so the cork is kinda pricey but worth it.
What we learned:
1. The Maryland ModSquad is not invincible (sad face...stupid fantasy football)
2. Trips to Home Depot are not nearly as fun with tissues in one hand and Robitussin in the other.
3. Little Japanese Maple trees are 39.99 at Home Depot - I see one in my future along with the demise of two VERY pokey holly trees.
4. It can go from zero to COLD in 3.5 seconds when you have no insulation.
5. Even at the age of 29 (cringe) chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich are awesome when you're sick. (And so is your amazing husband who makes them.)