Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My arm hurts...

...from all this arm twisting I'm getting to show off the orange kitchen!! Okay, so here's the thing. These pictures are bad. There is no way around it - there are NO lights in the kitchen at the moment, only a lamp. And unfortunately I leave before the sun hits the kitchen and get home after the sun leaves the kitchen. So these pictures had to be taken with...(gulp)...flash. Which any blog photographer worth their salt knows really doesn't do the photo justice.

So there is my disclaimer. AND it's still under construction so is kind of a mess.

Stop stalling you say? Alright, here goes!

Before:



After:




I'm SO happy with it!! I mean, it's a LOT of orange right now, but remember that there are cabinets still to go up on the walls that will cover a lot of it. I finally feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's exciting!

No comments: