Woo hoo! Back on the Monday schedule!
What we learned this weekend:
1. That evidently I (Kari) am a walking disaster. Within two days I managed to sand my hand with a power sander (blood was shed) and burn my arm on the heater vent pipe. (Which I now maintain is WAY to close to the washer/dryer.)
2. That Micheal is more Holmes on Homes and I am more Designed to Sell.
3. That no matter how desperate I am for Dr Pepper I will not drink flat Dr Pepper. I got a soda out of a vending machine, opened it…BLECH! Totally syrupy. Look at the expiration date? 4/9/09 – AWESOME. I made SuperFresh trade it in for me.
4. That bath fans are WAY more expensive than I thought!! $100 (ish) for a BATH fan?? Can’t I just light a match?
5. That Community Forklift is having 40% off weekends for the next two weekends for anything in the store! WOOHOO!
I think that’s about it…it was a pretty slow weekend…