1. The number of trick-or-treaters that come to the end our street was adversely affected by the guy that used to live across the street - he gave out RAISINS! Troy, Jeanette, Micheal and I are trying to turn that around! Candy for everyone!
2. The leaves will just NEVER.STOP.COMING...
3. We are traumatizing our poor Moshe. He's a very very skiddish kitty and doesn't like loud noises or quick movements. So power tools are not his friends - he's been hiding in the basement and runs at the sight of even the measuring tape! He's a smarty and has figured out that any tool might equal loud power tool.
4. I may or may not be experiencing a 1/3 life crisis...but new clothes and new shoes can do wonders for your self-esteem!
5. There is no 802 Richmond Avenue in Silver Spring, MD there is an 800, and 804, and 806 but no 802. I think it vanished into the twilight zone... (I actually learned this last week but was hurting for things I actually learned this weekend!)