Sunday, July 15, 2012

DC Deals - Mid Century Style


Craigslist cruising on a Sunday night...



Super cute children's dinette set for $75



Gotta truck out to Woodbridge for this Dresser/Armoire for $130


This side table is just cute for $35.



Pair of Mersman side tables that look to be in good condition for $140, not a bad price!



Dining Table and Chairs for $100 - I like the chairs!



Two Lane side tables $150 a piece is a bit rich for my blood, but they look to be in good condition!



This sad sad chair needs to be loved and redone. For $35 someone but it and turn it into something like this:

turquoise  mid-century chairs
Source

G Street Fabric has a reupholstery class for $279 and you get to refinish your own chair during the class. I'm definitely going to do it when I move home!



I'm not sure I understand this Dry Bar but with it sure would shine up nice! For $175


Not sure if this is truly vintage - but what a cute little tulip bistro set! - For $150


There were several different dinette sets but this was my favorite! For $150 - again a little ways out in Centreville.

No comments: