So far this "stay at home wife" thing isn't all it's cracked up to be... I had visions of being super productive and knocking out DIY and crafty projects left and right to share with you guys! So far I've...
- Taken in 8 years worth of dry cleaning (give or take 7 years and six months).
- Made my Residency/Wilmington binder so I have all my moving and job docs in one place.
- Dropped off all the random stuff we had sitting around to donate at the Salvation Army.
- Went to IKEA to buy matching hangers for all my work clothes and my new closet.
- Went to three different pharmacies to find someone that was smart enough to understand that if I have a prescription for Allegra-D I can buy MORE than one box!!
- Dropped off my badge and final paperwork.
- Canceled my KTag and got an EZPass.
- Made Falafel.
- Made one quick stroll through the thrift store and almost bought this cool pyrex.
- Downloaded the Windows 7 software for my printer so I could print coupons I didn't get ot use.