Goals from last week:
Prime and paint upper cabinets. - Haven't committed to a paint color yet and I want to paint it all at the same time.Paint color has been chosen and the painting process has been started.
Swiss Coffee from Glidden
Repair, sand and prime kitchen walls. - 99% of the walls are primed...then we ran out of gray primer and power.
Prime all cabinets and cabinet doors.- DONE!
- Paint walls. - I'm going to blame it on the power going out. ;)
Order hardware.- DONE!
Goals for this week(end) - Micheal will be helping out his friend Jeff one day this weekend install a bath fan (maybe I can talk them into taking pictures for a "how-to!") so I will lose him for one day. But there is PLENTY of painting to do so I'll be busy.
- Finish painting all cabinets (it's taking 3 coats.)
- Finish priming kitchen walls.
- Buy hinges.
- Finish the window pass throughs with sheetrock.
- Jeff makes a great vacuum holder (usually my job!)
You can't see it...but he's holding the vac while Micheal cuts.
- People in Maryland go to the basement when there is a tornado warning - HA!
- Most people don't know or don't care about the "if a traffic light is out treat it like a 4 way stop" rule.
- I have bugs in my squash plants. :( They're dead.
- Target has generators to be able to run their cash registers in case of a power outage! We went shopping in the dark. :)
- Kathleen and Jeff are big chickens and didn't jump at the chance to use the sawsall or the Dremel multi-max!