Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Paint It Challenge! - FAIL

So I signed up for the just paint it challenge on my friend Ashley's blog Decorating Obsessed.

It was my goal to have the kitchen and cabinets painted by now and we're well on our way but not quite there yet. So I'll share some "in progress" pics and ask you to come back soon to see the final result!
Walls


Before:


In Progress:


Primed:


After:


Cabinets


Before:


This is a painted drawer next to a primed cabinet. It's still hard to tell the difference but I tried!


Follow my progress as we work on getting it done! (Sorry Ashley!!)

3 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Looks like it's coming along. Don't rush it. You'll be so happy in the end.

Ashley @ Decorating Obsessed said...

Kari – You have done so much! It's looking awesome already. I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com