Primeand paint upper cabinets. - Haven't committed to a paint color yet and I want to paint it all at the same time.
Repair, sandand prime kitchen walls. - We ran out of steam before we got to priming.
- Purchase new counters! - Tomorrow or Tues (although the website says everyone is out. :( )
- Replace light switches and outlets in kitchen. - Waiting until after we paint.
- Sand all cabinet doors, begin patching all old handle holes.
- Sand all remaining built-in cabinets, fill all holes.
- Double prime 6 out of the 13 doors.
- Remove all the nasty contact paper.
- Cut a mini-sized version of our future pass through!
Sneak Preview for ya - Have super cute pics of the felines discovering the hole that I'll share later.
- Buy all the tile for our guest bathroom renovation at Community Forklift at a major discount!!
- Buy the tile for the mini-backsplash I'm going to do in the kitchen for $9!
- Prime all cabinets and cabinet doors.
- Paint walls.
- Order hardware.
- Community Forklift has BAD ventilation - the section by the tiles was like an inferno.
- Be careful around exposed outlets when working with metal tools! Don't mess with electricity - it'll win every time!
- Moshe likes having the cabinets empty.
- All contact paper sucks.
- Deer like hostas...grrr... X-(