I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We were working on record highs in DC/Maryland so it definitely warm but I loved every minute of it! I still haven't gotten my dissertation back from my advisor yet (yay!) so I've been making progress on some projects, so updates and pictures should be coming your way this week!
What we learned:
1. Paint stripper is not a safe alternative to eye makeup remover.
2. Using a citrus based stripping agent will either make you crave an orange julius or make you never want to have one ever again.
3. There must be a bird seed beacon in our back yard! It took literally 30-60 seconds after we filled the feeder for them to start swarming. How do they know?!
4. We should mow the hill first then the rest of the yard.
5. Someone is moving in across the street! Yay!
6. It is really hard to put a screw directly into hard wood, I should have pre-drilled first. (Micheal already knew this...I guess I should have listened...)
7. I should really write down things over the weekend because I know I had more than this.