Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving from F2F!! This was Micheal and I's first Thanksgiving as a married couple in our first home so to us it was very special. It was my goal to make an amazing Thanksgiving meal - including cooking my first whole turkey!

I'm so proud of myself...I cooked it, it didn't burn and the inside wasn't raw!!


Sweet potatoes cookin' in the oven


Deeeeelicious apple, cranberry, & sausage stuffing (Micheal even liked it and he hates sausage!


Me carving the turkey! (In short hair!)


The table all set...


We have so many things to be thankful for this year. We had a wonderful wedding where we got to celebrate our love with so many friends and family. We are grateful for the opportunity and ability to buy a great house. We are so grateful for our amazing family and friends.

And of course - we're grateful for our kitties...

Can you find all three?

No comments: