1. A weekend of continuous drizzle (which is also a great name for a kid...drizzle...Glee, anyone? anyone??) can dampen anyone's spirits but makes for good motivation to stay in and do work.
2. Because of the previously mentioned drizzle (heh) we learned that we have very likely been successful in fixing the leak in our roof/bathroom!!
3. When working on a project with a power tool and something is not working right there are three things you should check for: 1. Equipment malfunction, 2. Materials problem...or...3. User error. ;)
4. Leaves make great fall yard decoration.
5. It's hard to regulate the heat in our house - keeping it at 68 it was a little chilly but turning it up to 70 for our guests made it very warm.
6. Transferring our cars to Maryland is going to cost about 600-700 dollars - it's highway robbery!!
7. We are no longer going to fight Moshe on his new hangout spot...he's being good...we know where he is...so we're picking our battles.
Yes, that is the top of the refrigerator - he is a pain but so stinkin' cute!