Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What We (have) Learned this Weekend Recently(ish)

I always enjoyed doing WWL so I thought I'd try to get that going again. And since I haven't done it in foreva I get to include things beyond this weekend. So...WWL sometime over the past 6 months or so :)

  1. We could both totally win the lottery and be happy not working. Being a stay at home wife is pretty awesome. (Official start date is 3/3/14, the fun comes to an end.)
  2. The Germans are 2 for 2 so far in my book - My husband and OSMO
  3. Home Depot buckets are not the best step stools
  4. Some of the most popular posts on our blog are the Mid-Century background descriptions of the different items we have purchased and DIY floating shelves!
  5. ADULT SNOW DAYS ROCK!
  6. Even after taking two years off, I am still the craigslist Queen
  7. If you say the word drywall around me my right eye starts to twitch.
  8. My father-in-law has excellent taste in ladies KU apparel! I pretty much live in the KU shirt he picked out for Christmas and the KU fleece he picked out for my birthday. For a man who is an MU fan this is high praise. :) Thanks Joe!

Alrighty, back to work. Much to do before Monday!!

No comments: