Things I have learned recently...
- Don't wear heels on inpatient consult day
- Kali is a different cat at the Wilmington vacation home - she meets me at the door, she talks to me constantly, it's crazy!
- I will definitely pick comfort over style when it comes to my next couch
- Getting a first "realish" paycheck is awesome!
- They weren't joking when they said 50+ hrs a week. Tues/Wed/Thurs I stay until about 8:00 and get there around 8. Generally it has been 9 hrs on Mondays, 9 hours on Tuesdays, 12 hours on Wednesdays, 11 hours on Thurs and 9 hours on Fridays. ..and then there is the work at home we won't count up. :)
- If there is no traffic, I don't stop, and everyone else is driving 80+ I can get from the vacation home to HOME in about 1.5 hours
- The vacation home has slugs (out front) and house centipedes. House centipedes are panic inducing when those ga-jillion legs scuttle across the floor
- Living alone sucks