Finish painting the side stairs(carryover) Done!!
- Paint the MBR and MBath Doors - One side of the MBR door is stripped, that's it.
- Sand & Paint the MBR door jamb - Yeah, totally even forgot that was on the list.
Find a planter for my poor parsley and basil, they're wasting away- Done!
Finish nightstand- Done! - Pics to come this week!
- Fashion some plant stands for my ever growing garden! - Micheal says he has something for me, so I think that counts as progress
- Micheal stripped the old caulk out off of the bedroom trim and repainted it, looks great!
- Hung some wall decor in the bedroom - it's really starting to come together!
- Took down the upper cabinet doors and removed the hardware!
- Sand and paint cabinet doors! (Focusing on this project.)
- Take the fabric off one more cheetah seat. They're really gross so I can only get up the motivation to do one at a time.
- When sanding doesn't work on gross paint, break out the chisel - works like a charm!
- We have two ground squirrels, a mouse, and three skinks. I think the word is out that we feed the woodland creatures.
- Communication is good.
- Deer poop looks like really big rabbit poop.
- I can get into any sport except hockey. I even got excited about watching the World Cup!
- The Big 12 might come to an end...and it makes me really sad.