Saturday, November 7, 2009

Success!!

I'm so excited! We actually finished some things today!

My dresser is DONE! Put the last coat of stain on it around 3pm so it will be up in our bedroom assembled and in use tomorrow. I think it's beautiful and I'll post before and after pics as soon as I get it upstairs and photographed.

I also finished our new mailbox! We'll hopefully take a moment to mount that tomorrow as well.

The trim is caulked, the windows are caulked - both ready to be painted and Micheal has fixed his dresser and now it's ready to be painted. Progress is awesome!!

Since I don't have any house progress pics to share yet, I'll share some pictures of our life up to this point!

Visiting Loose Park 2008 - Where we got married

Belle Aisle Rocks - Spring Break 2007

Black Friday 2008!! Getting ready at 4am - we were serious.

No comments: