Happy Labor Day weekend to all of my readers!! I hope you all have great plans in store for your 3 day weekend. Home Depot and Lowes are preparing for probably one of the busiest home renovation weekends by offering good sales on in stock items! Our Home Depot had 20% off in stock cabinets and countertops. Unfortunately we are not to that stage yet so we had to pass them buy...
When you are renovating your home but both work full time jobs so begins life of the evening and weekend renovation teams. It's best to make a plan and stick to it (we haven't done so well up until this weekend, we're trying to turn over a new leaf!) Our goal for this weekend is to finish as much of the master bedroom as we can. This includes:
1. Finishing my closet unit
2. Sanding and touching up the paint around the windows
3. Repainting at least one wall that has roller marks
4. Removing the can lights and repairing the holes in the ceiling
5. Scraping all the painted over glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling (really?!)
6. Painting the ceiling
7. Sanding and painting the casings for windows and doors
8. Sanding and staining my dresser
...and we need to mow the lawn!! Nothing too intensive right?? I'll post pictures throughout the weekend, and here's one just for fun since I'd hate to post without a picture.
Moshe enjoying the dishwasher box! Cuz he's a goof like that...